Monday, July 11, 2011

Catching Up...

It's been a while since I've posted...and there has been LOTS of fun in our lives!!!
Attached are a few pictures from some fun times...
Mom and I took my nephew, Donald, to the zoo back in March.  We had a blast, and he loved seeing the monkeys, giraffes and loved the petting zoo.  Donald does not like to stand still....but here is a quick shot I got!

 Feeding the giraffes, this is right before he announced: "I scared!  I scared!!!".  :)  I'm glad he is articulate and can express himself!
 A few weeks later, the Cupit "Men" had a Church camp out to attend, so the ladies came over for dinner and some fun out back!  Here is Laurel with a marshmallow we were about to roast. 
 And Laney, a happy camper with smores all over her precious face!
 Above: Laurel very serious about roasting marshmallows!

We also took a trip out to Pappy's Strawberry patch where we met up with our friends Suzanne and Joey and their little tyke, Tyler.  The strawberries were AWESOME!  I had fun making pies and we enjoyed eating all of the pickings.
 When Lance does something....he does it with a purpose.  Picking strawberries was no different.  Let's put it this way...if there was a race, Lance would win hands down. :)
More on the Hicklin happenings soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment